Spring Thanksgiving Recipe: Easy Kale Salad with Cauliflowers and Parmesan bites
Easy Kale Salad
- 3 bags Taylor Farms Kale Chopped Salad kits
- 2 small fennel bulb, sliced paper thin
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pickled cranberries
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
Crusted Cauliflower Parmesan Bites
- 1 Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
Prep the Cauliflower Bites
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan and Creole seasoning; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge cauliflower in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in bread crumbs mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add cauliflower to the pan, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
Prep the dressing
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in the jar, secure the lid on tightly and shake until emulsified and thickened. Set aside.
Assemble the salad
- Arrange the Taylor Farms Kale chopped Salad on a large platter. Top with the shaved fennel, almonds, pickled cranberries. Serve immediately with crispy potato chip goat cheese rounds if desired.