Spinach + Kale Crust Pizza
- 4 cups Taylor Farms Kale & Spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan
- handful basil leaves
- 4 small garlic cloves (or 2 large ones)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 4 – 6 slices prosciutto
- ½ cup mini mozzarella balls
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees C.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and steam the kale & spinach for about 1 – 2 minutes until wilted.
- Place the wilted greens, egg, Parmesan, two basil leaves, garlic, salt, and pepper in your food processor.
- Process until chopped and combined.
- Scrape down the sides and process again until combined.
- Transfer to a lined baking sheet and form a large circle with your hands.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven for 20 min until golden brown.
- Place a few dollops of marinara sauce onto the crust, and top with some slices of proscuitto, and mini mozzarella balls.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes, then broil on high for 2 minutes until the mozzarella is melted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for a couple minutes.
- Top with basil leaves and slice!