Spicy Buffalo Chicken Soup
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 small white onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 5 cups Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- 750ml chicken broth
- 1/2 cup hot sauce of choice
- 1 rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 1 tsp sea salt (add additional sea salt to taste)
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- Sliced avocado, for garnish
- In a large pot, add olive oil. Turn stove on to low heat. Once olive oil is warm and starts to bubble, add the carrots, celery, garlic and onion — sauté for 10 minutes (until onion becomes translucent).
- Add the chicken broth, cauliflower, hot sauce and salt/pepper, then cover with lid. Cook on low/medium heat for roughly 30 minutes (until cauliflower is soft).
- Remove the lid (bring heat down to low) and using a immersion blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Add the shredded chicken, stirring every few minutes.
- Taste and add any additional salt/pepper as desired.
- Place soup into individual bowls — garnish with sliced avocado, green onions and cilantro.
Recipe courtesy of Molly My.