Slow Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 2 bags Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- 1 cup Creme Fraiche
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh minced rosemary
- 1/2 Tbsp freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter, optional
- 1 Whole garlic head
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven for 220 degrees C.
- Slice off a third of garlic head. Place in tin foil, drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil and wrap in foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Steam cauliflower pears according to package directions in microwave. Mash pearls with milk, creme faiche, rosemary, salt, pepper until creamy. Add in slow roasted garlic (**note this amount is to your preference, 5-6 cloves is a medium amount). Top with melted butter, optional.
Recipe provided by The Whisking Kitchen.