Sesame Chili Kit With Pork Tenderloin And Stir Fry Noodles
- 1 bag of Taylor Farms Sesame Chili Stir Fry Kit
- 3 Tbsp peanut oil or canola oil
- 500 g pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 2/3 cm strips
- 3 cups capsicum
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pack stir fry noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook stir fry noodles per package directions. Strain and run under cold water to stop the cooking. Set aside.
- To prepare stir-fry: Heat a wok over high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat. Season the pork with salt and pepper, add to the wok and fry until just cooked. Transfer to a large plate.
- Swirl in another 1 tablespoon oil then add capsicum and spring onions. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Swirl in the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and add the vegetables from the stir fry kit and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Return the pork to the wok. Add the packet of sauce from the stir fry kit and the noodles and gently toss until coated and hot.
- Serve immediately.