Orange Kit With Chicken And Brown Rice
- 1 bag of Taylor Farms Orange Stir Fry kit
- 3 Tbsp peanut oil or canola oil, divided
- 500 g skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Cooked brown rice to serve
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh coriander to taste
- Heat a wok over high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat.
- Add chicken and toss until seared and just cooked through.
- Transfer to a large plate.
- Chopped the vegetables
- Swirl in another 1 tablespoon oil and add vegetables from stir fry kit.
- Toss to cook until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the wok.
- Add the sauce from the kit and cook, gently stirring, until well coated and hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve over warm brown rice and garnish with coriander.