Nutty Cauliflower Pilaf
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- 1 cup cooked red or white quinoa
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup shelled whole pistachios (or chop, if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, sauté the cauliflower pearls with the butter and olive oil over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are softer, translucent and just starting to brown.
- Mix in all other ingredients and serve warm in a bowl or on a platter. Serves 6 as a side (easily doubled or tripled for a larger group).
Recipe provided by The Forest Feast.