Kale & Kiwi Parfait
Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Orange zest, ¼ of medium orange
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Spoonful of honey
Kale & Kiwi Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 handful Taylor Farms Kale & Spinach
- 3 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 lime, juice
- Almond butter
- Coconut flakes
- To make the chia pudding, place chia seeds, coconut milk, orange zest and honey in a container and stir to combine. Keep stirring for about a minute off and on to prevent clumps from forming. Chill for an hour or until mixture thickens.
- To make the kiwi smoothie, add baby kale and spinach, kiwi, avocado, coconut water, and lime juice in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Divide half the chia pudding between two glasses. Then top with kiwi smoothie and continue alternating chia pudding and smoothie until each glass is almost full. Top with a good dollop of almond butter and granola, and drizzle of coconut milk.