Grilled Snapper, Lime and Avocado Tacos
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Avocado Ranch Chopped Salad Kit
- 2 large Snapper filets
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Avocado oil
- Flower tortillas
- Fresh lime, sliced
- In a small bowl whisk together the chili powder, salt and cumin until well blended. Place Snapper filets on a plate and sprinkle with dry seasoning.
- Heat avocado oil in a large sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add filets and cook for 2-3 minute per side or until fish is full cooked and flakes with a fork easily. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare Taylor Farm Avocado Ranch chopped salad using included toppings and dressing.
- Warm tortillas over the grill, fill with desired amount of Snapper, top with Avocado Ranch chopped salad, avocado slices and serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!