Grilled Lemon Chicken and Kale Salad
- 230g. thin cut chicken breasts (about three breasts)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 Taylor Farms Kale Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 Tbsp dried cramberries
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Brush the thin cut chicken breasts with extra virgin olive oil on both sides.
- Coat the chicken with lemon pepper seasoning on both sides.
- Place the chicken breasts on a grill pan over medium high heat. Cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place it on a cutting board. Cut into 1cm strips.
- In a large salad bowl, empty the two packs of Taylor Farms Kale Chopped Salad. You can either toss the salad with the dressing at this point, or keep it on the side for everyone to drizzle themselves.
- Place the chicken strips on top of the salad and sprinkle with the dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.