GINGER GARLIC STIR FRY VEGETABLE RAMEN BOWL
- Heat a frying pan over medium high heat. Add 1 Tbsp oil.
- Once heated, add in sliced tempeh and sear it on both sides until golden brown.
- Cook Vegetarian Vegetable Ramen according to package instructions. Set aside covered after adding boiling water or microwaving to let the noodles cook.
- Next, cook the Taylor Farms stir fry kit according to package instructions.
- You’re all set to top off your ramen bowl with some delicious toppings! Add in the stir fry, seared tempeh and sprinkle some sesame seeds. Enjoy!