Garlic Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Ginger Garlic Stir Fry Kit
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, or light-flavored olive oil
- 500g boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tbs. fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag Asian dressing, included in Stir Fry package
- 1-2 tsp rice vinegar
- Warm a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the vegetables and water. Cover with lid for 30 seconds. Remove lid and stir. The vegetables should be bright green and barely softened. Transfer the vegetables to a platter or bowl and drain the water.
- Add the oil to the skillet over high heat. When the oil is shimmering and hot, but not smoking, add the chicken, ginger, and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to combine and spread across the skillet. Let it cook without moving the chicken for 1-2 minutes, then use a spatula to flip the pieces over or stir them around. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and mostly white or lightly browned.
- While the chicken is cooking, add the sauce to a small bowl or cup and add the vinegar. Whisk to combine. Remove the chicken from the heat and drizzle with half the sauce. Stir to coat. Scoop the chicken over the top of the vegetables. Drizzle the chicken and vegetables with the remaining dressing. Toss before serving, if desired. Enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared on Barefeet in the Kitchen.