Easy Holiday Kale Salad With Cinnamon Roasted Cauliflower
Cinnamon Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 bag Taylor Farms cauliflower pearls
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
Easy Kale Salad
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Spinach & Kale
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced paper thin
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup pickled cranberries
Roast the cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 230°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower onto the baking sheet, drizzle with the olive oil and spices, toss to combine. Arrange in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes , flipping once until golden brown and caramelised. Remove from the oven to cool.
Prep the dressing
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a mason jar, secure the lid on tightly and shake until emulsified and thickened. Set aside.
Assemble the salad
- Arrange the Taylor Farms Spinach & Kale on a large platter.
- Top with the shaved fennel, cinnamon roasted cauliflower, pomegranate seeds, almonds, pickled cranberries and fennel.
- Serve immediately
This recipe originally appeared on Beard + Bonnet.