CRAB STACK WITH CAULIFLOWER SUSHI RICE
- 1 cup cauliflower sushi rice
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup crab, shredded
- ½ cup Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad
- Coriander, freshly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dressing from Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad
- Make Taylor Farms Cauliflower Sushi Rice.
- Create crab stack by first placing cauliflower rice at the bottom of the ring mold, pressing firmly to pack neatly.
- Layer avocado, crab, Taylor Farms Asian Chop Salad, and coriander.
- Place on serving plate, and top with dressing from Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad.