- 1 bag of Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Prepare baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Microwave 1 bag of Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls (per instructions on back of bag).
- To make the roux melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until smooth and sauté until the roux becomes a sandy color. Slowly pour milk into butter-flour mixture while continuously stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbling. Add Cheddar cheese to milk mixture and stir until cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the steamed cauliflower until completely coated. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with breadcrumbs and bake until browned and bubbly hot, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.