CASHEW CHICKEN SKEWER SALAD
- 1 chicken breast (about 450g)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 – 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp cashews, chopped
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 bag of Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad
- Cut the chicken breast into six strips and weave them onto wooden skewers.
- Place them in a grill pan over medium-high heat and cook them for 2 – 3 minutes per side. Transfer them to a separate plate and continue until all the skewers are cooked.
- Place the coconut oil, cashew butter, hot sauce, garlic, and honey in a jar with a lid and shake until completely combined and smooth.
- Drizzle the skewers with the cashew sauce, sprinkle with chopped cashews and cilantro.
- Prepare your Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad.
- Top with your cashew chicken skewers and enjoy!