Buffalo Ranch Cauliflower Pizza
Cauliflower crust recipe
- 1 bag of Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cauliflower crust
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Buffalo Ranch Chopped Kit
- Sea salt
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 200g Grilled chicken, optional
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam Cauliflower Pearls in a steamer basket and drain well. (Place steamed Pearls into a thin tea towel or cheese cloth and ring out until all of the excess liquid is gone.) Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and egg. Transfer to the centre of the baking sheet and form into an even circle, flattening to resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
- While the oven is heating, add all salad kit ingredients into a bowl and toss with light dressing. Set aside.
- Bake crust (on a pizza pan) for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and let cool. Once the crust is cool, drizzle olive oil on top and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Next, add the tossed salad directly onto the pizza. Top with red pepper flakes for some spice.