Baked Tofu With Ginger Garlic Stir Fry
- 450 g extra firm tofu
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Ginger Garlic Stir Fry Kit
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- First, cut the tofu block into rectangles
- Then, drain the water out with paper towel and cut them into cubes set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, maple syrup, sesame oil, garlic, and chopped capsicum.
- Toss the tofu in the bowl and allow it to sit for about five minutes. You could even prep this in the morning or the night before to really let it marinate.
- Then, use a spoon to scoop out the tofu and spread the squares out on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Set the marinade bowl aside. You’ll place the cooked tofu in it later.
- Cook the tofu for 1 hour. You can toss and bake it even longer if you want it firmer.
- When the tofu is almost done, place 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook your Taylor Farms Ginger Garlic Stir Fry according to package directions.
- When the tofu is done, return it to the bowl with the marinade sauce and toss.
- Plate your stir fry, top with a heaping pile of tofu, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe originally appeared on The Toasted Pine Nut.