Asian Green Wraps
- 1 bunch large greens leaves: Spinach, Cos Lettuce, Kale, Chard etc...
- 1 large avocado mashed
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- Run the greens under boiling water. This will help when rolling them up into wraps. Pat leaves dry.
- Using a pairing knife, run the knife as close to the stem as possible, cutting the sides of the stem, removing the white stem entirely. This will leave you with 2 halves.
- Flip the green leaf so that the dull side is facing up and overlap them. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of mashed avocado on top. This will act as your glue.
- Top green leaf with 1/4 cup of Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad (crush the crisp wontons before topping so they don’t pierce through the leaves) then roll it up into a cylinder and slice in half. Serve with the sweet sesame ginger dressing that comes with the kit.