Asian Ginger Chopped Salad & Seared Tuna
- 1 Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- 2 sushi grade tuna steaks
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Rub coriander seeds, black pepper and sea salt and press into tuna loin.
- Sear each side quickly on high heat in avocado oil so that the spices brown but the meat only cooks about 6 mm into the loin. Let cool for 2 minutes then slice thin.
- Toss ingredients and dressing from the Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit and plate.
- Top with slices of seared tuna and serve!