Asian Chopped Salad With Hoisin Marinated Pork Kabab
- 1kg pork tenderloin
- 1 cup hoisen sauce
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 Tbsp black sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 capsicum (red or green)
- Cut the tenderloin into approximately 5 cm. In a medium sized bowl, marinate pork in ¾ cup of the the Hoisin sauce turning to coat the meat. Once the meat is coated on all sides, skewer 4 pieces of the pork onto 2 skewers so that the pork lies flat. Once all skewers are assembled heat your grill to high.
- Grill the meat for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through and slightly charred. Use the last ¼ cup of hoisin sauce as a marinade while the meat is cooking.
- While the pork is being grilled, divide all contents of the Taylor Farms Asian Chopped Salad kit evenly onto 4 dinner plates. Top each plate with peppers, a pork skewer, sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle pork with the remaining ⅓ packet of dressing.
This recipe originally appeared on The Modern Proper.