20 Minute Stir Fry Teriyaki Ramen Bowls
- 3 Tbsp. peanut oil, divided
- 500 g stir fry beef
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 courgette, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit
- 3 pack instant Ramen noodles
- 4 soft-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- While the water heats up, in a large wok over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil and turn the wok to coat. Add the stir fry beef and cook until browned, around 3 minutes. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut oil then add the capsicum, courgette and red chili pepper. Toss gently and cook for one minute. Remove the teriyaki sauce from the Stir Fry Kit, then add the vegetables to the wok and toss, cooking until tender-crisp, around 5 minutes.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce from kit onto the the stir fried veggies and toss to coat, cooking for an additional minute.
- Add the ramen to the boiling water and cook to package instructions, around 3 minutes. Drain, then add to the wok with the veggies. Add the cooked beef, then toss everything together until mixed thoroughly. Divide between four bowls, add a soft-boiled egg to each bowl, and top with green onions. Serve immediately.
This recipe originally appeared on A Simple Pantry.